Custom Painting Process
Whether it’s air brush art for your vehicle, a mural for your restaurant or a custom portrait of your family, Michael Ostaski uses his innovative techniques to create a painting you’ll love. Whatever custom painting you request, the process is simple:
- Consultation. You’ll meet with Michael to discuss the design you have in mind, and Michael will offer a variety of mediums to create an exciting custom painting.
- Quote. Michael will provide you with a quote for the custom artwork you requested. If you decide to move forward, you will need to make a down payment on the custom painting.
- Sketch. Michael will send you a sketch of the custom artwork before he begins working on the final project.
- Work. Once you approve one of Michael’s design, he’ll begin work on the custom artwork. He will also give you a time frame for when the work will be finished.
- Approval. Michael will present the artwork to you for approval, and make any edits that you request.
You may want a custom portrait or painting but be unsure of the style or subject you want. That’s ok! Simply bring designs that inspire you and Michael will use his artistic eye to create a design that’s innovative, inspiring and perfect for your space.
Visit the MosArt Gallery!
If you’re in search of inspiration, visit Michael’s gallery, located in the northeast quadrant of Albuquerque, New Mexico. From eclectic mixed media to energetic splatter art, you’ll awaken your inner artist every time you visit the MosArt Gallery. Questions about custom paintings by Michael? Contact MO today.